From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-rctankcombat.com>
Subject: Re: C6C??? [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 11:22:46 -0500

Showa wrote:
> That sounds good to me Frank....By the time I get mine rolling you'll
> have it ready...LOL

Yes Curt, we'll be ready when you are.  The makers of the C6C ...

################  CONE OF SILENCE ACTIVATED  ################

Unfortunately Curt, the "Alliance Version" will take a little longer
than originally expected because of the advanced features requested by
your organization.  Specifically, we're having problems developing the
"stretch" version intended to make it look more impressive while
cruising the strip and the "hot-tub" version which allows it to be used
during your "business meetings".

One point of clarification:  In your Special Engineering Request (SER),
you stated a requirement that "any iddiot[sic] could use it".  Although
we have experience developing such items ... exactly how dumbed-down
does it have to be?  Should we label the joysticks "left" and "right"?
Should the Tom-Tom automatic navigation assistant say "Turn Left Now" or
"Push the left thingy to the left now"?

As we indicated in our previous correspondence, you may still want to
consider our "Tri-Pact World-Wide Remote Control Service"  (TP-WWRCS)
where experienced Tri-Pact combat operators control your vehicles
anywhere in the world via the Tri-Pact BattleStar Satellite System
(TP-BSSS).   For a low monthly rate, we'll do the battling for you,
allowing you to sit under the viewing tent (provided for a small
optional service fee) while being served margaritas by a beautiful
Tri-Pact Bunny (TP-B) (provided for a larger optional service fee).  We
can also guarantee a victory through one of our affliated partners, the
Vegas Alliance Battle Resolution Service (VABRS). But, of course, you
know all about that service :-)

Once again, thank you for your continued partnership and please continue
to send our cut, er royalty payments, via the secure courier.

################  CONE OF SILENCE DE-ACTIVATED  ################

... stand ready to service their clients needs.

        Frank "Better Battling Through Cheap Components" Pittelli