From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-rctankcombat.com>
Subject: Re: C6C??? [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 11:28:10 -0500

chris barthelson wrote:

> Does it work with an RS80D???? I would love to switch my current radio
> out but I'm not sure if it will work?

It provides a standard servo signal on all lines, so it should work just
fine with any servo controlled system including the RS80D.  I can give
it a try with an RS80D on Friday if Will brings his SU-100 to the shop.

If it doesn't work in your world, for any reason, we'll give you a full
refund if you return a working kit back to us.  We don't provide cheap
service, just cheap systems :-)

        Frank P.