From: "Marc en Wendy" <marcmethorst-at-zonnet.nl>
Subject: Re: New Members [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 20:43:12 +0100

Most of us are still in the engineering stage (as for myself), so it will
probably take a few months before the first battle is fought.
We bought several parts together, like the EV Warriors, speed controllers
and plastic tracks to keep the costs low.

I am currently finishing the toy tank for my son (T028 on the R/C-tank site)
and started engineering the S-Tank for paintball battles, so I also will
start from scratch shortly.

Regards,

Marc