From: "Marc en Wendy" <marcmethorst-at-zonnet.nl>
Subject: Re: New Members [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 19:43:51 +0100

Well hello there Michael!
Indeed, with 5 people in Holland you'll have a tough nut to crack fighting
over the German Lowlands :-)
A few of us live quite near the border: Arnhem, Amersfoort, myself living in
Apeldoorn, one in the west and one in the north (forgot the village name,
sorry Jaap).

Where do you live?

Regards,

Marc