From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-rctankcombat.com>
Subject: Re: New Members [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 14:32:36 -0500

Michael Brix Husted Henriksen wrote:

> Do you have a group that is ready to do battle or are you still in the
> process of building tanks? I will have to start from scratch.

Don't worry too much about catching up to them, get started, attend the
battle and you're vehicle will be ready before you know it.  Also, it
doesn't take much time or money to build a working support vehicle, and
if you're the only one out there, you'll be invaluable to one side or
the other.  We've had quite a few participants you drive support
vehicles and shoot artillery, and they have just as much fun as anyone
on the field, while dreaming/working on their own tank.

        Frank P.