From: "Keith Wade" <wadegang-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: wasting paintballs on army men? what about a water machine gun?[TANKS]
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 22:13:09 +1300

That might be an idea Chris

But most of the tank turrets I've seen from this hobby struggle to cram all
their equipment in
and trying to fit a water tank or extra hopper might present a challenge to
most of the smaller tanks

However I think the water gun thing would work for some of the lighter
vehciles, like jeeps or that Humvee I remember someone was making. But it
would be difficult to try and regulate how much ammo a vehcile could carry.

I think that the water gun idea might increase the number of wheeled
vehciles in the game, and make more useful other than hit-and-run tactics.
I can just imagine jeeps charging gun emplacements trying to get in range
and then squirking a trail of liquid death before returning to friendly
lines before enemy retaliation.

James Wade

Shop ‘til you drop at XtraMSN Shopping http://shopping.xtramsn.co.nz/home/