From: JOHN PITTELLI <jplily-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: when it works right [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 13:05:28 -0700 (PDT)

Glad everyone is enjoying the clips. I guess I'll make
a better attachment device for the box. That way  I'll
be able to theorectically shoot an entire 1 hour
battle segement.

As for your other question, I'll defer to Messr's Tyng
and Sommers regarding tx and rx. Unless you have a
great stabilzer for the camera you'll only have clear
vision when sitting still and tracking with the
turret.

But have at it , and who know's maybe you'll have the
breakthrough in that area.

John