From: Rick v100 <rickv100-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: T-34s for sale [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 03:31:18 -0700 (PDT)

latest dispatch from our member on the mil-veh list
from Russia and Belarus.

   Hallo all.
    One more Soviet amphibious tank T-38 has been
lifted from the river
Neva in Russia, near to the city of Sankt-Peterbugr.
This tank has been
found in the river near to the first T-38 (I wrote
about it earlier).
Soviet amphibious tank T-38 which has been lifted by
the first is
already restored and established in the Russian
museum, near to the city of
Saint Petersburg. Second tank T-38 will be established
in the same
place.
    The old photo has been found out in archive. All
these tanks are
shown in this photo up to a ferry on a march. I shall
have this photo
later. Igor Devjatnikov speaks, there is a probability
to find and lift
all lost tanks on this ferry. They will be established
on that place
where they were forwarded. They will finish the ferry
later 60 years.
    Personally I managed to find Soviet tank T-34/85
in Belarus, near
to the city of Postavy. This tank is found on former
military range. It
is strongly damaged, but our club "Poisk" will restore
it.
    Best regards,
Nikolay Panov.

Yahoo! Mail Mobile