From: Robert Currie <rctanksrcool-at-yahoo.ca>
Subject: Re: What's up? [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 06:56:39 -0400 (EDT)

Darn I will have to get another barrel  I have read that a expansion chamber will provide a dead space for the Co2 to be less likely to be liquid that will make your gun work more efficient and constant less chance of spike's

JOHN PITTELLI <jplily-at-yahoo.com> wrote:
Robert, I've found that using the sniper barrels
inside the longer outside barrel to be very effective.
Since the balls sometimes curve on exit it's bst to
have more length, less likelyhood of breaking inside
the outer barrel.

No one that I'm aware of is using an expansion chamber