From: JOHN PITTELLI <jplily-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: What's up? [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 03:17:04 -0700 (PDT)

Robert,  I've found that using the sniper barrels
inside the longer outside barrel to be very effective.
Since the balls sometimes curve on exit it's bst to
have more length, less likelyhood of breaking inside
the outer barrel.

No one that I'm aware of is using an expansion chamber
.

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail