From: kevin harden <knh7761-at-yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: elevon mixing (was Kevin esc) [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 15:57:16 +0000 (GMT)

I've just purchased the FUTABA 6EX 2.4 GHz ss. and from 4QD ( thanks to all for the help) have purchased,2 off VTX-40-24-BX-A controllers
1 off DMR-203 interface. i will be playing around with these and incorporating turret Left Right, gun (up/down) shooting and hopefully smoke launchers, so will let you nohow i get on when they arrive,