From: "Martin Helsing" <martin.helsing-at-earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: elevon mixing (was Kevin esc) [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 10:10:11 -0400

I broke out the manual and did some testing last nite with my Spektrum DX6.

Elevon mixing aka Delta Tail configuration worked like a dream. Full control of both servos in all directions. One servo plugs into Elevator channel, the other the Aileron channel. Forwards/backwards on the joystick advances the two seros in the same direction, left and right motions will move them in opposite directions. This occurred thru the full range of the joystick movement. I can trim the servos’ range of movement as well.

I don’t have any speed controllers so I am going to build a pair of MAG switches for now.

Does anyone else have or plan to use a DX-6 (or -7)? I’d be interested in their experiences too.

Thanks,
Martin
M1A1HA under construction