From: "adam2 klosterman" <the_breed_2-at-msn.com>
Subject: Re: SU-100 kit [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 23:51:18 -0400

Here are some pics of the CAD model.  I have prototypes of the suspension
arms cast in the dies from eurothane plastic,  just need to get some in
aluminium.  The sides of the hull will be eurothane plastic at first then
hopefully injection molded polyethalene (If my buddy jeff ever gets the
injector finished..  You will have to supply the bottem of the hull, and
interior structure.  It could be made of wood or sheet plastic.  I will
supply drawings for all these parts to be made. The tracks are designed to
be 820 3.25 conveyor chain.  Injection molded wheels, idler, and drive
sproket.  Motor mounts are designed to mount 18 volt cordless drill motors
and transmissions from harbor freight tools.

Adam Klosterman

ST. MARYS, OHIO
Home of the 3 time state football champions, 21 time WBL champions, St.
Marys Roughriders.
87.9%  winning percentage over the last 30 years!
GO RIDERS!!!!!!!!!!