From: "adam2 klosterman" <the_breed_2-at-msn.com>
Subject: Re: SU-100 kit [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 22:30:14 -0400

I've been working on it pretty steady for the last few weeks after work.
The design work is just about finished.  I have a couple friends starting on
building the molds and doing the CNC work here hopefully in the next week or
two.  I got to get my furnace micro-project done so I can start casting
those suspension arms.  Probably another couple months out yet.

Adam Klosterman

ST. MARYS, OHIO
Home of the 3 time state champions, 21 time WBL champions, St. Marys
Roughriders.
GO RIDERS!!!!!!!!!!

>From: David Cansler <dcans-at-verizon.net>
>To: tanks-at-rctankcombat.com
>Subject: Re: SU-100 kit [TANKS]
>Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 11:38:24 -0400
>
>Hi Adam
>
>I was just wondering how the kit is coming along?
>
>David Cansler
>
>adam2 klosterman wrote:
>
>>Gentlemen,
>>
>>The SU-100 Kit Project is officially up and moving forward again.
>>
>>A few details.
>>
>>Included in kit
>>
>>All plastic hull construction.
>>Highly detailed plastic road wheels and drive sprocket
>>Full cast aluminum suspension
>>Vacumn formed armor
>>custom built solid state motor controller (up to 40 volt and 50 amp per
>>channel)
>>all bushings, bearings,spacers and hardware needed for construction
>>all associated wiring
>>build instructions

Get the new Windows Live Messenger!