From: "chris barthelson" <barthelson88-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: T001's new turret? [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 19:24:18 +0930

Frank,
Have you got photos of the new turret on the tank, or are you waiting for
battle photos to show it off??? Why didn't you just have the turret lift off
completely, as opposed to just tilting forward??? That mount looks real
complex, does your cupola open so you can reload??? Anyway looks extremerly
good, be sure to get lots of photos on the 17th:-)

Chris. b

P.S I've included a pic of my Tiger and it's new barrel, nothing fancy just
pvc and a pressure pipe fitting.

Sell your car for $9 on carpoint.com.au
http://www.carpoint.com.au/sellyourcar

P1010036.JPG