From: <nembo-at-bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: cant find KCM's [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 6:58:19 -0400

I myself woundn't by from mending shed if I remember right they want something like
$40 dollars from them. I cant find them at surplus center they must have removed
them as I got mine a few weeks ago and they still had at a couple hundred. You could
always find a Kid Car that some one is throwing away and take that.

Francisco