From: JOHN PITTELLI <jplily-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: tank cost [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 08:06:27 -0800 (PST)

> >Rick:
         Here is the current cost of my new tank.

1.Sypder victor marker and sniper barrel        $70
2.Steel tube and rod for chassis                 50
3.wood supply 3/4 and 1/4"                       25
4.Elevate servo and gears                        35
5.rotate motor                                   25
6.road wheels and return rollers                 50
7.new transmitter and receiver 6 channel        160
8.transmission parts                             60
That's $475 so far. Next is building the Tri-Pact TTS
upgrade :-)
Ooops forgot the Anvilus controller              75
When you buy the transmitter you can usually
get a servo package . Get ball bearing servos.
I've used them in the T-12 and never had a problem
with the elevate or fire system and they are just
the regular size.

John" anyone know any British war songs?"Pittelli