From: Grant Mahalek <gmahalek-at-shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: C6C Sweet [TANKS]
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 12:58:00 -0700

Dr. Frank Pittelli
Chairman, Asset Designation Committee
R/C Tank Combat,

I'd like to second Tyler's comments about the C6C......looks good.....I'll
take two.

Does the C6C interface well with the full line of Anvilus trigger, switch
and controller products?

I'am looking forward to the "Cheap Bus" family of products........by the
way, what exactly does "Cheap Bus" mean......or is this still classified and
encripted by the "cone of silence??".

Well, on to the meat of this note.....official tank designation....

Frank, I have two tanks that are within about a month of being essentially
ready to roll. I'am just waiting for a pair of C6C's or the next generation
of  "Cheap Bus"products from www.cheapcontrolsystems.com , depending on what
you suggest might be the optimal solution.

How do I go about applying for official designation from the "Powers at be"?
Could please offer from suggestions as to what type of submission would be
most useful for posting to the "tanks" section of our website?

Cheers,

Grant P. Mahalek
CTD, Northern Barbarians