From: "" <denis.wagner-at-murraystate.edu>
Subject: MOTORS, MOTORS and more MOTORS [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 16:01:49 -0500

Hello Everybody

Being a modeler of 1/35 tanks, I'm finding the  1/6 Rc Tanks a little bit of a
challenge. I really don't know my butt from a hole in the ground on the RC equipment
and wiring everything up properly. I recently found a kidde car that I plan on using
for one of the drive wheels. If anyone has a kidde car motor, or any motors they
want to sell just haller. Now talking about speed controls and dirctional swicthes
could you use the components out of the kidde car for this? I noticed everyone who
start out using kidde car motors end up replaceing them with ev warriors why is
this?(EV warriors are extremly rare) I was planning to build a Tiger 1 or a KV-2(big
boxy turret,and an easy target for the rest of you). How do you determine the
measurments of the tank. A KV-2 at 1:1 has a lenght of 22 1/2 feet, but 1:6 scale is
how many feet?

                                                     Thanks for any help

                                                            Denis Wagner