From: Joseph Baker <cyberhawk93-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: MOTORS, MOTORS and more MOTORS [TANKS]
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 05:33:04 -0700 (PDT)

3', + 3/4s of 1'. Now convert that to inches... : )
Joe

<denis.wagner-at-murraystate.edu> wrote:

Hello Everybody

Being a modeler of 1/35 tanks, I'm finding the 1/6 Rc Tanks a little bit of a challenge. I really don't know my butt from a hole in the ground on the RC equipment and wiring everything up properly. I recently found a kidde car that I plan on using for one of the drive wheels. If anyone has a kidde car motor, or any motors they want to sell just haller. Now talking about speed controls and dirctional swicthes could you use the components out of the kidde car for this? I noticed everyone who start out using kidde car motors end up replaceing them with ev warriors why is this?(EV warriors are extremly rare) I was planning to build a Tiger 1 or a KV-2(big boxy turret,and an easy target for the rest of you). How do you determine the measurments of the tank. A KV-2 at 1:1 has a lenght of 22 1/2 feet, but 1:6 scale is how many feet?

Thanks for any help

Denis Wagner