From: "Steve Tyng" <STyng-at-ACPTrust.com>
Subject: RE: Joe Sommer/Anvilus [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:38:04 -0400

Toast,

Before you start modifying one of Joe's controllers to do something it
wasn't designed for.  You should REALLY consider a commercial grade
controller like the RS80D.  I know from experience.  I tried to do
something just like your describing and through a stupid mistake ended
up frying the electronics and two SSR's in the process.  You only get
one chance with high current circuits.

http://robot-solutions.com/RS1/product_info.php?products_id=29&osCsid=0f
182d79757381ce8530121e2179589a

Steve Tyng