From: Grant Mahalek <gmahalek-at-shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Newbie [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 20:21:54 -0700

Hi Ron,

It's good to hear about another tanker in Alberta.....Welcome!  Have you seen John Pitelli's Comet on our site(Tank #T039)?....might offer some good ideas.

I'am certain you'll have alot of fun with this hobby.....great guys.....great fun!!

Joe Sommer  or John Pitelli may be able to help with drawings or info....also do a search in our website "Articles" section.

I'd be interested in a few pairs of  MY1016 250-350W or MY1018 250-350W geared electric scooter motors.

Cheers,

Grant P. Mahalek
Airdrie, AB
gmahalek-at-shaw.ca