From: Grant Mahalek <gmahalek-at-shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: New to tanks. [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 20:41:03 -0700

Hi Mike,

Welcome.

Where do you hale from.....sounds like it could be out west??

Check out www.rctankcombat.com website under "Related Links" or www.anvilus.com , double click the heading Anvilus Machine Works, then double click Hobby. Joe Sommer has most graciously provide details plans and instructions to build a beautiful 1/6 scale Jagdpanzer 38(T) Hetzer Tank Destroyer. I've gone this route and with Joe's help my Hetzer is progressing well.

Given the relative complexity of constructing 1/6 Scale RC Combat Tanks, starting with Hetzer has proven to be a good choice for me.

Regards,

Grant