From: Christopher Crabb <chris.crabb-at-gmail.com>
Subject: Re: radio check [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 08:17:01 -0500

I have managed to get more than on spyder off of ebay for around 7 dollars. My wife is beginning to think I am starting my own field. You just have to keep an eye out. Some will be a body and internals so all you need is a trigger and barrel. I just need to learn electronics and welding. Of course a little bit of money wouldn't hurt either.

As far as an electro AutoCocker even the old electric triggers for those are still 300 bucks just for the trigger. you might be better of with the electro piranha or spyder. You don't need nothing fancy in these AutoCockers, Shockers, and Angels are nice but more dedicated to Paintball. Spyders are nice because they are cheap and have tons of aftermarket parts so you can fix them no matter where you are. Besides, its just gonna be inside your tank anyhow.

Chris 'thats my two cent' Crabb