From: "Douglas Shannon" <professor03-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: radio check [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 08:01:24 -0500

>From: "chris barthelson" <barthelson88-at-hotmail.com>
>Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 09:20:05 +1030
>
>>Q. to any one who has built their own marker. Did it work out? Where to
>>start on my first? Compressed air or Co2? Range and rate of fire?
>
>I'm currently building a new prototype, so far it's working great. If your
>going to build one to save money I wouldn't suggest it, like a wise man
>once said "it will never be cheaper than what China can make". If your
>going for cheap I would suggest a Spyder, cheap, readily available,
>reliable at the moment a few people are using these guns with success.

Spyders are decent markers, they have been around for a while and you could
probably find one on E-bay pretty easy.

I personally prefer Tippmanns, but I'm not sure how difficult it would be to
mount one.

You might want to consider some of the new Trilogy Auto-Cockers; I think one
of them has an electro trigger.

Doug S