From: "chris barthelson" <barthelson88-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Second Track Done! [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 08:02:04 +0930

Chris wrote:

>>Looking good. Are those handles attached to the hull?

>No handles yet.  Not sure what your referring to.

The wood attached to the hull on the inside about half way down (it's got
little metal thingys on it)

>>Where is the other motor hiding???

>Currently in depot maintenance.

I thought you were building some crazy single motor contraption.

>>I need some sleep...

>Don't sleep.  BUILD!

I've been building that's why I need sleep. The lower hull of the stug is
built and today I'm working on installing the suspension. So far it's all
going to plan. Should have some photos soon.

Chris"Builder of StuG"barthelson

Your opinion counts..for your chance to win a Mini Cooper click here
http://www.qualifiedopinions.com/joinup.php?source=hotmail