From: "Marc en Wendy" <marcmethorst-at-zonnet.nl>
Subject: Re: Video [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 20:54:41 +0200

Jaap wrote:

> One thing I noticed: Your gun bounches a lot during driving, does this effect your gun elevation servo and arm(link).
The servo and elevation mechanism are pretty sturdy, only the constant correction signal of the servo drains the batteries (4 x AA-NiMH, 2300 mAh) pretty fast, in spite of the bungee I installed at the back end of the marker to act as a servo and current saver. I'm going to install a 6 V lead cell, but don't have the proper charger for that yet.

Steve wrote:

> You've had WAY to much time on our hands!

I'd like to thank all Dutch tax payers for making this possible ;-)

Marc ''it has been 10 months, 57 job applications and pulling of several strings to finally get a decent job'' M.