From: Robert Currie <rctanksrcool-at-yahoo.ca>
Subject: Re: Hi [TANKS]
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 19:29:37 -0400 (EDT)

Hiya Paul There is no coaster like an East coaster! Another Barbarian in the salt air mist! Would you like to be added to the C.T.D.Team list?
Robert(P.O.C.) Currie

Paul.McDonell-at-pwc.ca wrote:

Paul McDonell
To: listserver-at-rctankcombat.com
05/11/2005 01:46 cc:
AM Subject: subscribe submit-only

Hi guys. My name is Paul McDonell, I am from Sackville Nova Scotia Canada.
I have been watching this little hobby grow since you first started with 2
tanks
Now I have finaly decided to jump into sandbox and make some new friends.
Here is a little about me, my interests include Corvairs and Unimogs (of
whitch
I own both), road racing (now just run the tow truck at our local track). I
have been playing paintball off and on for the last 15 years (37 years
old), currently have 4
guns which include 2 spyders (shutter + E99), proam and an
autococker(future pak 40). I work in areospace for Pratt&Whitney Canada.

So far my tank parts are as follows

model FOA tiger
drive 2x24 wheel chair motor
motor control wheel chair controller
track FOA
gun spyder E99 on CO2(warp
feed/Q loader??)
turret rotation 12 3/4 turn table (lee valley),
chain/belt/ring gear/friction???
radio 6 ch hietic
call sign vair

Could you please forward my name to TNB

PS if you play Day Of Defeat on the net, look me up on the 95 rifles clan
sever(I am not a clan member but thier sever is fun and fair)

Tks Paul(vair) from Nova Scotia Canada