From: "richardcampbell" <riccampbell-at-comcast.net>
Subject: Re: What's up? [TANKS]
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 06:58:55 -0400

speaking of paintgun barrels...what is the diameter of the outer Tank barrel and the diameter of the inner paintgun barrel?...my FOA Tiger barrel is 3/4" pvc pipe...what size inner barrel should I use and still be able to fire the .68 caliber paintball..also should the paintball sit snugly in the inner barrel for best result, or does it have to have a little room in the barrel to shoot out..

Thanks
Richard'Hope to have my Tiger running and gunning soon" Campbell
Augusta, Georgia USA