From: "chris barthelson" <barthelson88-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Project #2 [TANKS]
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 19:39:11 +1030

Hi all,
As the completion of my tiger nears, I thought I would start project #2. At
the current moment I’m leaning toward a KV-1E 1940 model. I’m still
undecided about which track system to use, which brings me to my first
question. How much would two 6-foot sections of intralox series 900
mold-to-width cost??? & How much would it cost for two 6-foot sections of
MTS??? I’m probably going to make some sort of suspension and use two of
those 300W scooter motors on 24V. The building material for the hull is
still undecided, I want to try tin or aluminium but have very limited tools
to work with. So I’ll probably end up using wood again. I was thinking wood,
say ¼” and having a skin coat of fibreglass or aluminium on the outside any
thoughts on this???

Cheers,
Chris. B

Searching for that dream home? Try   http://ninemsn.realestate.com.au  for