From: Jim Neifert <jneifert-at-shaw.ca>
Subject: Tank Gear Box [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 18:27:19 -0800

I was interested in this gear box so bought the plans from him. Also contacted one company he said was looking at building the gear box for sale, they said the price for it would be in the $800 to $1000.00 price range, not to bad if that was Canadian dollars but I think they where talking US dollars.
The plans are good, and think it is a great idea, but it would need someone with a good lathe to make it. Most of the gears are cut from long stock that is available, but even then its not cheap.
Just thought someone on here might be curious about it to.
http://home.tiscali.nl/iliyacerjak/gearbox.htm

Jim Neifert
Abbotsford, BC