From: "Marc en Wendy" <marcmethorst-at-zonnet.nl>
Subject: Re: Cordless drill motors
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 20:16:06 +0200

Thanks Joe, this was the info I needed.
I am currently gathering lots of parts, I allready got the Anvilus
controller (one of those you shipped to Holland) and am now orientating on
the R/C-front about motors, transmitters and so on.
Tomorrow I will test my modified track system in the sand, so then we will
know if I have to switch to the T34 or similar system.

Marc