From: "John Sullivan" <sullyjon-at-nb.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Look at this beast of a tank
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 20:00:19 -0400

Frank,
    I see what you mean, I wouldn't want my model cut in half by one of
those lazers or something!  I was just wondering if it has been specified in
the rules yet.

    Oh yes... you may remember Chrysler's Viper as a concept in the late
80's the Prowler in the 90's and the PT cruiser most recently.
Unfortunately the monster T-Rex truck and the redesigned Power Wagon, was
not produced, but the HEMI is back!!!  Chev. now produces that sporty little
truck with the soft top that was shown in blue or purple at the shows, and
Ford the new Thunderbird.  One of the imports is now marketing a vehicle
(Just released comercials saying it's available in 2003) almost identical to
a concept that was shown 2 years ago.  Dreams seem to be becomming more and
more of a reality these days!

Chris "Car Nut" Osborne.