From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-pittelli.com>
Subject: Re: Look at this beast of a tank
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 18:29:28 -0500

John Sullivan wrote:

> I don't know if we are allowed to build models for compition that were
> only "planned" or "unbuilt" designs however.  Frank, what's your take on
> this.

With 100+ years of production AFVs to choose from, we probably don't
need paper designs and prototypes for inspiration.   Otherwise, we're
likely to end up with lots of Star Wars looking vehicles ... hovering
around and shooting energy beams.

BTW, has Detroit ever actually built one of those "concept cars" that
look so nice in the shows?

        Frank "Having Enough Problems With Real Designs" Pittelli