From: sasquevaneach-at-aim.com
Subject: Re: Hetzer begins [TANKS [TANKS [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 19:21:55 -0400

1. Yes I meant PVA. Thanks for the tip about Wudcare. I know good advice when I see it and I think I'll cover the whole thing with firebreglass to make it stronger all over.

2. No, I'm taking in the 1/6th scale rule. The Hetzer was small. Actually it'll be about 29" when finished- the back panel slopes out & makes it a bit longer.

In fact I have looked at stats elsewhere and I think my plans are about 10% underscale. I'll try to make it bigger when I 'glass it.

I have to admit that I'm not used to making big models- my largest project to date is a pirate ship about 18" long- so I tend to think small.

Phil "almost invisible" Palmer