From: "Mike Calvi" <mikecalvi-at-gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Cheap drive motors? [TANKS]
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 21:16:24 -0500

try these instead DCM-231 (from the same site).
they have a longer drive shaft and it is slotted so it fits perfectly into a Powerwheels gear box.

While i am not building an RC tank per se, I am building a tank type robotic lawnmower and using the powerwheels gear boxes.  Since the weight will be significantly less, I am not too worried about the plastic gearing.