From: <funkyneroc-at-ntlworld.com>
Subject: Re: Neil's tank [TANKS]
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 23:12:13 +0100

Chrys, I dont know the answer some of the things your asking.
>"what is the weight of your vehicle?"
I have no way of weighing it so I guess 30-35 Kg.

<"Kindly let us know if you have used fuses and the amph capacity of your batteries?"
I have no fuses,I`m taking a risk to be honest,I`m relying on the drill clutches,The
batteries are the ones that came with the drills (for now) so a meager 1.3 Ah.
I plan to buy large amp hour batteries 10-20 Ah maybe,
when UK battles are possible.

My drive wheel is 80mm, 166rpm at low gear and 500rpm in high gear, Thats about 2
mph and 6 mph ( I think )
I`m happy with speed.

I hope you stay at 18v untill you see the results, then if you want to go faster
jump to 24v
This advice comes from someone who knows close to nothing about electronics,but has
a bit of reason.

Neil R