From: "Doug Conn" <dwconn404-at-comcast.net>
Subject: pimp my tank ! [TANKS]
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 03:43:50 -0400

My friend Claire is an artist and was kind enough to paint my vehicle for me. She did a great job ! Afterward, I applied several generous coats of clear coat to make sure the paintballs wipe off. Take a look. She can do standard camouflage, too. Contact her at  caci1228-at-yahoo.com if you want a great looking tank. Thanks, Claire !

There are also pictures of my “backtop” PC. It’s a small, mobile PC mounted to a surplus ALICE pack frame. The Xbox controller is front of the user. It has an 8.5” LCD screen mounted to it for viewing the vehicle video. The controller/LCD assembly is supported by those gray straps to take the strain off the user’s wrists. The yellow pole is a CPVC pipe housing the WiFi antenna.

I can’t wait to try everything out this weekend ! The only downside is that I’ve had ZERO time to practice. Oh, well. Even losing will be fun. J

            - Doug

BodyArtSideSmall3.JPG

BodyArtBackSmall1.JPG

BodyArtFrontSmall1.JPG