From: <funkyneroc-at-ntlworld.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Kevin esc [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 22:03:49 +0100

Glad I did`nt disappoint ya mate ;-)

The thing is , 24v + esc are pricy
There`s a british company called 4QD
if you do a little search you`ll find them
have a look at:-

ESC  2No VTX 40 24v    75 quid each + BX-A
     +
     1No DMR 203 (40)

Hope this makes some sense

The whole lot about 200 pounds

Steve T told my about an esc called RS80D, only in america but I`ve read about it
and it sounds the business,

Neil R

> From: kevin harden <knh7761-at-yahoo.co.uk>
> Date: 2007/06/04 Mon PM 04:29:58 BST
> To: tanks-at-rctankcombat.com
> Subject: Re: Kevin esc [TANKS]

I new I'd get a reply like that, I might rewind motors and things but all this r,c, is new to me and I'm not shore about remote control stuff, as i said I'm new to it all,
the motors are rated at 24v 16amps see pics,