From: Rick Dulas <rick.dulas-at-oracle.com>
Subject: Re: Tank turret wires. [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 08:01:42 -0500

Title:
Yes, you can specify when you order if you want the unit to be encoded. The 8 channel I got is encoded so that the 4 channel controller does not interfere. Also I think his new units allow you to encode in the field. He mentions encoding by soldering, which suggests that a DIP switch could be soldered in to do the encoding.

Frank Pittelli wrote:
Rick Dulas wrote:
There is a guy on eBAY,  e-madeinchn <http://myworld.ebay.com/e-madeinchn/>,  that sells 400MHz transmitter/receiver sets for low prices.

Rick,

Can you assign different codes to each Tx/Rx pair so that multiple Tx's don't interfere with each other?

    Frank P.

--
sigfile html

Oracle
Rick Dulas, Ph.D. | Senior Service Delivery Engineer | 979.846.7713
Solution Support Delivery - Service Delivery Engineering SSC
707 Inwood | Bryan, TX 77802