From: "Martin Helsing" <martin.helsing-at-earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Keyless door lock mechanisms [TANKS]
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 21:23:19 -0400

Phone cord is it then.

Thanks.

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: tanks-admin-at-rctankcombat.com [mailto:tanks-admin-at-rctankcombat.com] On Behalf Of Clark Ward Jr
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2007 6:24 PM
To: tanks-at-rctankcombat.com

why not just use a long, coiled phone cord? use the standard phone jack to plug it together

I was planning on the phone cord :)  I figure that if I can get the one at the house all twisted into knots and it still works, it'll do for a turret cable.  On the down side, it's not shielded well enough to withstand a close-aboard nuclear taco blowout.

--
Clark "always planning for taco bell experiences" W.
M60A1 "the Beast" under construction