From: OdysseySlipways-at-aol.com
Subject: Re: I`ve got a day (almost) off work [TANKS]
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 19:18:25 EDT

In a message dated 6/3/2007 6:26:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, funkyneroc-at-ntlworld.com writes:
Chris we had this same convsation 3 months ago,and I made the switch from mountains to flowers then and have never returned.
i knew i sent that before, but in 3 months (or even a day) it's easy to forget to who. the only other thing i can think of, is when you do close up shots, you may see a signal showing there will be no flash, so the iris will stay open a bit long. if you can change the setting to flash (so it will flash no matter what), and then take the shot, it might have a bit of a flash glare, but the iris timer will get shorter again. because the iris stays open a bit more, it's easy to make it look like a shaky/blurred picture.

See what's free at AOL.com.