From: OdysseySlipways-at-aol.com
Subject: Re: Keyless door lock mechanisms [TANKS]
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 17:40:10 EDT

In a message dated 6/3/2007 4:22:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, martin.helsing-at-earthlink.net writes:
true. And I think someone is using keyboard or printer cable for PCs
(the coiled up type). With stron mounting to the turret and chassis, I
should be able to rotate as much as I want and have a easy-to-disconnect
mechanism when I have to detach the turret.

Thanks,
Martin
why not just use a long, coiled phone cord? use the standard phone jack to plug it together

See what's free at AOL.com.