From: "Martin Helsing" <martin.helsing-at-earthlink.net>
Subject: rules question [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 02:42:38 -0400

I am currently working on a 1/9 scale M1A1 Abrams in USMC configuration.

As built, the kit measures 35 inches, end to end. The rules require a minimum hull length of 36 inches.

The Marines have equipped their Abrams with the wading kit minus the extensions to redirect the exhaust away from troops following behind them.

I have attached a picture of what they look like.

Question: Can that shroud count towards the hull length? It will give me the extra 1 inch I need without performing major surgery on the hull and I can keep the original tracks.

Thanks,

Martin

443ec937.jpg