From: Jeremy Caylor <jeremyandcurt-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Almost finished with the Centaur [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 05:22:39 -0700 (PDT)

Looks very nice, and makes me really want to get mine done! Any shots of the inside perhaps?

Dont worry about the workshop, believe me, mine is much, much worse, haha.

"Carioti, John" <john.carioti-at-sensis.com> wrote:
Been working hard to finish the Centaur.

Last few weeks I had a few problems, again with the track system on one
side, and I also had to deal with some leaks in the macro line. But on
the whole I think I'm almost there. There are an endless number of
fiddly-bits to add the detail, but I am sure I won't finish those
anytime soon. The only thing I think I can finish soon are tool boxes
that are mounted on the fenders.

I posted new pictures on www.photobucket.com search under k2zj and you
will get them.

The workshop is a total disaster area, please do not look beyond the
tank!

John

Do you Yahoo!?