From: William Church <rodtruckdesign-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: new subscriber [TANKS]
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 17:13:58 -0700 (PDT)

hello and thanks for the subscription add
i am interested in building a tank to go to war
i have a mechanical engineering background and work with low voltage equipment as a day job
i have built many rc cars , trucks, and planes over the years since i was 15
i have actively played paintball since 1985 when nelspots were the common marker
this seems like a great way to combine two hobbies into one
i actually was looking for a way to build a track system online when i found your site
i was planning to build a tracked mobile weapon for the paintball field
this just seems so much cooler
unfortunately my 9 yr old son saw the web site and watched some of the videos with me
that means he's gonna ask about everyday when we're gonna start out tank
sorta fitting since one of my nicknames is tank
thank you again for the newsletter add
now i have to do more research to find a tank i want to build
Bill Church
Granite Falls NC