From: "Showa" <showa1-at-cox.net>
Subject: Re: tank combat with video [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 19:41:01 -0700

I have to say "Don't" let the size/complexity/etc scare you.... I have been
working on my tank for quite awhile and have done revisions already (just
building the hull)....I am learning as I go..... The BEST thing I ever did
was get to a battle and participate.......That's what keeps me plugging away
at it...Family and work come first...Then the tank (which equares to not
much time)....I WILL get it built but it just is sooooo slow....
These messages and battle reports keep me going...

Kurt "Desert Dogs" G