From: BrendanKotlanger-at-aol.com
Subject: parts search? [TANKS]
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 11:03:21 EDT

Where can I get the 1/2 inch id flange bearings that are used in the cromwell?

Where can I get some low resistance 60 amp MOSFET transistors that can be operated between a range of 12 to 24 volts?  10 amp MOSFETs at 3 to 12 volts with low resistance?  If someone can find MOSFETs that are close to these requirements, those would be good to.  Radioshack only stocks the kind that cut motor power in half.
can you provide part numbers also.

I am also having some trouble finding drawings of the tow missile launcher on the M1045?

My ultimate soldier hummer came in on Wednesday and I have been running it all over the place.  It is a fast and fun vehicle.  The vehicle can be used for resupply runs.  Want to replace the launcher with something that looks scale.