From: Grant Mahalek <gmahalek-at-shaw.ca>
Subject: The Gathering....Postponed [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:05:34 -0600

Northern Barbarians'

Due to a number of circumstances it is has become neccesary to postpone "THE GATHERING".

Garnet Galenzoski and Darren  Baker are the only ones with combat ready tanks that are able to attend.  Gordon Rapson can't make it.  Steve Gusikoski has a two week old baby in the house....and he has some finishing touches to complete on his tank.  I may have my Hetzer running by the weekend.....but just barely.

Wellllll......postpone until this fall or Spring 2006.....what do you guys think??

Grant "I'am kinda disappointed" Mahalek