From: paul <paul.dennison303-at-ntlworld.com>
Subject: Re: good cheap speed controller [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 00:34:40 +0100

Title:
richardcampbell wrote:
I will be getting my RC track kit for my FOA Tiger soon..it is powered by two KCM's and I need to get a good cheap ESC , I will be getting the Futaba Skysport 6 channel radio, and need a ESC that will be compatable with this...and I'm also wondering if i will need some servos to activate the reverse option..I'm totally in the dark about RC electronics and how to hook them up ..so any help is greatly appreciated...you guys can even suggest a good set-up to get my tank moving rotating and shooting...BTW I have my paintball gun mounted but still not hooked up in firing status..

Richard" Work in Progress" Campbell
 this yahoo group will do you
  rcelectronics-at-yahoogroups.com also
http://www.fragarmor.org/Advanced%20Hints%203.htm